Aircel Iphone 3gs the revolutionary mobile phone is now available at mobile stores and other leading retailers. With breakthrough internet service, maps and GPS and thousand of apps on the App Store the Aircel Iphone 3gs is the best option in choosing your handset and mobile network operator.
Aircel group which is a joint venture between the Maxis Communication Berhard of Malaysia and Sindya Securities and Investments Private Limited is India’s fifth largest GSM mobile service provider and the seventh largest mobile service provider both GSM and CDMA.
Aircel Iphone 3gs Plans
By looking at the advanced rental plan, you will see that with the Aircel Iphone 3gs plan there is no free calls, free SMS and it is valid for 12 months only. The speed for the Aircel Iphone 3gs is available which starts at 2GB and will drop to 128kbps. It should be clear to you though that the cost of the usage of the Aircel Iphone 3gs data is free.
For the prepaid plan of the Aircel Iphone 3gs there is also no free call and SMS but you get to enjoy 2GB of 3GB data per month along with a validity of 12 months.
Conditions for the Aircel Iphone 3gs
1. The Scheme of “Aircel Money Back” is designed in such a way that the Customer will get the benefit or the worth for the cost of the iPhone (specified models only) at the end of two years in the form of discounts and benefits as mentioned in the details of the scheme. Aircel makes it amply clear that there shall not be any kind of refund of money or kind under the Scheme. The Customer is advised to get the full details of the Scheme from the website or from the call centre number or as specified in the advertisement
2. The logos mentioned in the advertisement are Registered Trademark of the respective company (Aircel /Apple inc. as the case may be).
3. All warranty with respect to the handset lies with Apple Inc. In case of any query or defect in the iPhone (handset) the customer is advised to directly address the issue to the manufacturer at (91) 1800 4250 744 or (91) 80-4140-9000. Further, the number mentioned here is subject to change and hence the customer is required to check the details from the Apple’s official website or from another authenticated source. Further, Aircel will assist in locating such service centre of Apple for which the customer may contact Aircel customer centre for such limited assistance.
4. In case of any clarification with respect to the handset, including but not limited to warranty, features of handset and/or other related issues please contact Apple Inc.
# The 6 month’s interest free EMI option is for HDFC & ICICI credit card customers only. Zero processing fee. The payment of EMI is completely governed by the HDFC or ICICI banks as the case may be, for details on the Terms and conditions on the EMI scheme, the customer is advised to get in touch with the bank directly as Aircel shall not be held responsible in this regard under any circumstance.
5. Advance Rental Plan – The customer can choose from any of the plans on offer. From 13th month onwards, the customer will be additionally charged Rs 399/month in lieu of 2GB data (2G+3G). High speed data up to 2GB at 3.6 Mbps, post 2GB, the speed will be up to 128 Kbps. Whenever 3G is not available, the plan will work on 2G network.
*The service tax will be charged @ 12.36% on the MRP wherever applicable
Aircel has dramatically slashed the prices of the Apple iPhone 3GS, selling it for Rs. 9,999. So far, Airtel, the only other operator in India to sell the iPhone, has not announced a similar cut – and is still retailing for Rs. 20,908.
The special Rs. 9,999 price is only for customers already possessing an Aircel post-paid connection or for those customers willing to buy one. iPhone 3GS customers will also have to pay an advance rental, costing them Rs. 3,000, which would provide unlimited 3G data for a year (2GB FUP per month, post which speeds drop to 128Kbps).
In 2G circles, customers who avail of the Rs. 3,000 advance rental plan will get 2,500 local or national SMSes free, 100 minutes of local or STD calls free, and unlimited 2G data for 6 months.
The new Aircel offer, which brings the iPhone 3GS to customers for roughly Rs. 12,999 with some free data, should prove popular, and essentially provides customers a 8GB Smartphone with access to the Apple App Store ecosystem and some features of the iOS 6 upgrade, at the price of an iPod touch.
Not a bad deal if you are looking for a Smartphone in sub-Rs. 10,000 category, quite standing up to the variety of budget Android phones in the market. We can expect a similar announcement from Airtel soon.
You can also call Aircel on 121 or send us an SMS <IP> to 5800 000 (Toll free) and fix an appointment to get a personalized demonstration of the Aircel Iphone 3gs at the nearest Aircel Store.